getting to Warsaw
Hall E, PTAK Warsaw Expo, Aleja Katowicka 62, 05-830 Nadarzyn, Poland
About best new product
The Best New Product (BNP) Competition and Display recognizes new products judged on their quality and value to the specialty coffee and tea industry. Awards are presented to the winners of exhibiting companies during World of Coffee.
Entry conditions: Product must have been manufactured by a company exhibiting at the 2020 World of Coffee, introduced to the marketplace after last year’s World of Coffee Berlin (June 2019), and be currently available for shipment.
• Must be an exhibitor in the exhibit hall to enter
• Coffee cannot be a main ingredient in Specialty Beverage Stand-Alone, Specialty Beverage Flavor Additive, or Food categories
• Entry must be new to your company since June 2019
• Entry can be debuted at WOC and must be available for sale to the industry
• Prototypes are not allowed
• Entries must be available in the exhibitor booth and have some supporting data indicating the entry’s intended use
• The SCA reserves the right to reclassify or decline an entry
• Awards are at the discretion of the SCA
• Entries will be judged on at least three out of five judging criteria
• Each entry is €150
Questions about BNP? Get in touch by emailing Rebecca Dunwoody at firstname.lastname@example.org